한국크레아는 오늘보다 한걸음 더 나아가겠습니다.
1. control panel-view criteria-change to small icon / if there is no tablet PC setting, the USB connection is not secure or the cable is bad.
2. change the main monitor setting when the secondary monitor screen appears on the elementary school electronic board and is touched by the main monitor
1. open the Android Chrome Internet window and run YouTube to check whether the sound is transmitted.
2. If the sound works well on Android, check the computer (OPS/laptop) graphics card or audio device driver.
1. adjust the volume of your computer soundcard / software program
1. check if the power button lights up / check if it is out of order
2. If other electricity is working but the blackboard is not, contact the A/S call center.
Occurs when the signal from the graphics card exceeds the product's maximum resolution and maximum frequency.
Please set the maximum resolution and frequency to match your product's performance.
1. screen menu - customize - contrast/brightness adjustment
1. press the Decom button on the remote
1. yellow hand on the remote
1. Press [PSM+ ◀◀◀◀] on the remote control to lock all OSD KEY+power switches.
2. to unlock, enter [PSM+▶▶▶▶] to unlock
1. check the light when pressing the remote control (check the battery) / check with another class remote control
1. Left Settings - Turn off automatic identification of external input sources
The hyperlink between files feature is only available in Office for PC.
Using the hyperlink feature with a video file to create a PPT is not possible on Android.
You can play a web address or video on the web by linking to the address.
If you create a new file on mobile and look at the Insert>Link menu, the address of the web browser is written down.
you will be able to check it clearly.
1. Connect your laptop and change to HDMI 1.
2. Enter the selection menu on the left and select the gear shape.
3. Select Image (Photo) next to the menu shape and select HDMI Settings.
4. In the HDMI EDID Version section, 2.0 is usually selected, but you can change it to 1.4.
Settings-Device info-Android version-Continue touching-General settings-Apps-App permissions-Files & media-Powerpoint Always allow
1. Set up the monitor screen configuration and shut down the computer normally.
2. power off the blackboard
3. reset the screen configuration (main monitor, secondary monitor) as when the blackboard is turned on after only the computer is turned on and shut down
1. try connecting to another laptop/PC
2. change 2.0 to 1.4 in External Input-Settings-HDMI Settings